Smart FREE Internet Promo Extention – February 15 2015

The Smart FREE Internet Promo is now extended until February 15, 2015! As a Smart subscriber I am happy to hear this, because of this Free Internet Promo extention I do my transaction and other activities online for FREE. I can now visit to my FB Page, check my E-mail, check My Paypal account, and Post to My Blog without cost.

If you are register to this promo, you can avail 30MB of data for your internet surfing per day. Just see the summary of this promo stated below for more details!

In order to Register:
- FREE 
- browse up  to 30MB of data per day
- Until February 15, 2015
- Just text FREE and send to 9999

To send your registration, you are required to have more or not less than 1 peso balance in your account to process your registration. If you have less than Php1.00 balance your registration will not be send anymore, I suggest you to borrow load from Smart, if you want to borrow, just see:>>> How to borrow load from Smart?